Pages

Christmas Decorating Time?!

Christmas Decorating Time?!

November 4, 2017



A few of my friends on instagram have already started or have finished decorating their homes for Christmas. I love seeing all the beautiful inspiration in their homes, & I cannot wait to start decorating our home for the cozy winter season, but I will still be holding off a few more weeks to put up our Christmas decor. 
The past two years now I've put all my Christmas decor up early for a few different reasons, & by Christmas I was kinda sick of it. I hate that I was over one of my favorite seasons... 
With that being said, if you like to decorate the first of November, the day before Christmas day, or even in July, you go right ahead! I think everyone should decorate when it feels right for that person!
Growing up, our tradition was to decorated the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'm very big on tradition & the memories that go along with traditions, so I'm going to try my hardest to wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving!
Now that doesn't mean I'm going to hold back on shopping for a few new goodies, especially target dollar spot goodies! ;)


Here's a few goodies I found the other day as they were sitting stuff out!

I also like to use these weeks before to think about a theme... 
Traditional, rustic, winter white, white with pops of red! 
Here are a few photos from last Christmas in our home!







I had a rustic white theme going on last year, we had just moved into our home a few months before Christmas & I didn't do as much as I would have like, but it was still super cozy.
This year I really want to add pops of red. I mean what say Christmas more than RED?!




& here's my cocoa bar from two Christmases ago. I must do this again this year, everyone loves a cocoa bar to warm up at on a cold winters day!

I will be back soon to talk more Christmas with you! In the meantime, head over to my instagram to say hi! Hope you each have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis